Sistar are bloody lovely

Non-football stuff.
User avatar
SteveW
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender
Posts: 3589
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:52 am
Location: Eunpyeong-gu, Seoul

Sistar are bloody lovely

Postby SteveW » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:37 pm

End of message. And discussion.
2014 Cass Lemon ROKfootball Prediction League Cup Competition brought to you in association with Dal Shabet Champion!!!

Groundhopping: the48club.wordpress.com

SEFC: seoulelandfc.wordpress.com

48 Club Count = 47. ONE TO GO!

User avatar
SaintsCanada
National League champion
National League champion
Posts: 1707
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:04 pm

Re: Sistar are bloody lovely

Postby SaintsCanada » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:57 pm

Water is wet.
오오오오오, 나의 사랑 인천 에프시!

User avatar
anamerican
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender
Posts: 3058
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:14 pm
Location: 성남 탄천 종합운동장

Re: Sistar are bloody lovely

Postby anamerican » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:22 am

Sistar... Sigh. Really? Aren't they the lipsync queens? Oh the lipsync queens are T-ara.

You dont care about their singing, do you?
AnAmerican
Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

User avatar
anamerican
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender
Posts: 3058
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:14 pm
Location: 성남 탄천 종합운동장

Re: Sistar are bloody lovely

Postby anamerican » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:25 am

I'm partial to pretty girls WHO ACTUALLY CAN SING...에일리!!
AnAmerican
Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

User avatar
SaintsCanada
National League champion
National League champion
Posts: 1707
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:04 pm

Re: Sistar are bloody lovely

Postby SaintsCanada » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:49 am

anamerican wrote:I'm partial to pretty girls WHO ACTUALLY CAN SING...에일리!!


Dude. Pop music blows. All of it. To an extreme degree. If a popstar wants to be taken seriously as a singer, or artist, or whatever, they're in the wrong business. Particularly in the era of auto-tune.

They're professional dancers/models. And Sistar are definitely near the top of the heap in that regard.
오오오오오, 나의 사랑 인천 에프시!

User avatar
anamerican
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender
Posts: 3058
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:14 pm
Location: 성남 탄천 종합운동장

Re: Sistar are bloody lovely

Postby anamerican » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:05 pm

SaintsCanada wrote:
anamerican wrote:I'm partial to pretty girls WHO ACTUALLY CAN SING...에일리!!


Dude. Pop music blows. All of it. To an extreme degree. If a popstar wants to be taken seriously as a singer, or artist, or whatever, they're in the wrong business. Particularly in the era of auto-tune.

They're professional dancers/models. And Sistar are definitely near the top of the heap in that regard.


I have mixed feelings about your bizarre post. For one, I can agree to a large degree with your auto-tune and model comments. Pop music is pretty lame compared to "real" bands that sing, play instruments, and write their own songs, so I can somewhat agree with you.

On the other hand, I think you responded to the wrong comment. You seem completely foolish or ignorant of Ailee's singing. To lump her in with your model/auto-tune comments is a disaster.

How about 송소희?? Have you ever heard of her? Do you think Korean's can't sing?

Is there any musicians in Korea you like?
AnAmerican
Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

User avatar
SteveW
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender
Posts: 3589
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:52 am
Location: Eunpyeong-gu, Seoul

Re: Sistar are bloody lovely

Postby SteveW » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:49 pm

Gents lets not get into an argument about whose manufactured pop sensation could beat whose in a pillow fight.... we're not middle school girls.

Anyway, this thread had nothing to do with singing its about Sistar! :)
2014 Cass Lemon ROKfootball Prediction League Cup Competition brought to you in association with Dal Shabet Champion!!!

Groundhopping: the48club.wordpress.com

SEFC: seoulelandfc.wordpress.com

48 Club Count = 47. ONE TO GO!

User avatar
Alex43
National League champion
National League champion
Posts: 1897
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:17 am

Re: Sistar are bloody lovely

Postby Alex43 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:45 pm

SteveW wrote:Gents lets not get into an argument about whose manufactured pop sensation could beat whose in a pillow fight.... we're not middle school girls.

Anyway, this thread had nothing to do with singing its about Sistar! :)



the one of a zillion chance i have of meeting Bora and getting her to fall in love with this beast of a man is always threatened by you sir... we both have women and i dont think that would stop either of us huh? i was a bit nervous that you would be back stage with her at the F1 this past weekend. Since I didn't see any upload shots that would have made either of us jiz are pants harder than weka's wildest dream over yong-dae, I guess it is safe to say my dream is still alive... unless you are one of the kiss and dont tell kind of people and have had bora in the bag since your entered korea! :cry:

well are you?
well well well

User avatar
anamerican
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender
Posts: 3058
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:14 pm
Location: 성남 탄천 종합운동장

Re: Sistar are bloody lovely

Postby anamerican » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:11 pm

Manufactured!! :smt013 Ailee!! :smt076 MANUFACTURED!!
:smt018 :smt018 :smt018 :smt018 :smt018
:angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:
:protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest:
AnAmerican
Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

User avatar
SteveW
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender
Posts: 3589
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:52 am
Location: Eunpyeong-gu, Seoul

Re: Sistar are bloody lovely

Postby SteveW » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:49 pm

Alex43 wrote:
SteveW wrote:Gents lets not get into an argument about whose manufactured pop sensation could beat whose in a pillow fight.... we're not middle school girls.

Anyway, this thread had nothing to do with singing its about Sistar! :)



the one of a zillion chance i have of meeting Bora and getting her to fall in love with this beast of a man is always threatened by you sir... we both have women and i dont think that would stop either of us huh? i was a bit nervous that you would be back stage with her at the F1 this past weekend. Since I didn't see any upload shots that would have made either of us jiz are pants harder than weka's wildest dream over yong-dae, I guess it is safe to say my dream is still alive... unless you are one of the kiss and dont tell kind of people and have had bora in the bag since your entered korea! :cry:

well are you?


Don't worry my strategy has always been to bag Hyorin first then get her to invite Bora along for a threesome on my birthday! :P
2014 Cass Lemon ROKfootball Prediction League Cup Competition brought to you in association with Dal Shabet Champion!!!

Groundhopping: the48club.wordpress.com

SEFC: seoulelandfc.wordpress.com

48 Club Count = 47. ONE TO GO!

User avatar
eujin
K-League Classic champion
K-League Classic champion
Posts: 5045
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:04 pm
Location: Hanover, Germany

Re: Sistar are bloody lovely

Postby eujin » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:56 pm

SteveW wrote:Gents lets not get into an argument about whose manufactured pop sensation could beat whose in a pillow fight.... we're not middle school girls.

If we're going to have a serious discussion then Girlz Daze win hands down. No question.

User avatar
Alex43
National League champion
National League champion
Posts: 1897
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:17 am

Re: Sistar are bloody lovely

Postby Alex43 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:30 pm

SteveW wrote:
Alex43 wrote:
SteveW wrote:Gents lets not get into an argument about whose manufactured pop sensation could beat whose in a pillow fight.... we're not middle school girls.

Anyway, this thread had nothing to do with singing its about Sistar! :)



the one of a zillion chance i have of meeting Bora and getting her to fall in love with this beast of a man is always threatened by you sir... we both have women and i dont think that would stop either of us huh? i was a bit nervous that you would be back stage with her at the F1 this past weekend. Since I didn't see any upload shots that would have made either of us jiz are pants harder than weka's wildest dream over yong-dae, I guess it is safe to say my dream is still alive... unless you are one of the kiss and dont tell kind of people and have had bora in the bag since your entered korea! :cry:

well are you?


Don't worry my strategy has always been to bag Hyorin first then get her to invite Bora along for a threesome on my birthday! :P


i feel better now...
well well well

User avatar
SaintsCanada
National League champion
National League champion
Posts: 1707
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:04 pm

Re: Sistar are bloody lovely

Postby SaintsCanada » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:39 am

eujin wrote:
SteveW wrote:Gents lets not get into an argument about whose manufactured pop sensation could beat whose in a pillow fight.... we're not middle school girls.

If we're going to have a serious discussion then Girlz Daze win hands down. No question.


Jailbate. Don't forget most of us in here are teachers, bro.
오오오오오, 나의 사랑 인천 에프시!

User avatar
SteveW
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender
Posts: 3589
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:52 am
Location: Eunpyeong-gu, Seoul

Re: Sistar are bloody lovely

Postby SteveW » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:14 am

SaintsCanada wrote:
eujin wrote:
SteveW wrote:Gents lets not get into an argument about whose manufactured pop sensation could beat whose in a pillow fight.... we're not middle school girls.

If we're going to have a serious discussion then Girlz Daze win hands down. No question.


Jailbate. Don't forget most of us in here are teachers, bro.


Weirdly enough the average age of Girls Day is the about the same as Sistar I think, might even be more...one of them is 27!

They are all old enough to vote. They seem to have grown up a lot in the last year judging by their videos!!!
2014 Cass Lemon ROKfootball Prediction League Cup Competition brought to you in association with Dal Shabet Champion!!!

Groundhopping: the48club.wordpress.com

SEFC: seoulelandfc.wordpress.com

48 Club Count = 47. ONE TO GO!

User avatar
anamerican
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender
Posts: 3058
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:14 pm
Location: 성남 탄천 종합운동장

Re: Sistar are bloody lovely

Postby anamerican » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:42 pm

Girls Day? Where were all of you when Girls Day were singing in front of COEX in Seoul Sunday evening?
AnAmerican
Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect. - Ralph Waldo Emerson


Return to “Off-topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest