Active topics

Non-football stuff.
eujin
K-League Classic champion

Active topics

Postby eujin » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:05 pm

I have the Active topics set to the last 7 days (probably just the default) and now is the first time I've ever seen it go entirely blank.

If this forum does officially die, please don't burn the ashes and put them in a little urn.

daeguowl
National League champion
National League champion

Re: Active topics

Postby daeguowl » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:46 pm

eujin wrote:I have the Active topics set to the last 7 days (probably just the default) and now is the first time I've ever seen it go entirely blank.

If this forum does officially die, please don't burn the ashes and put them in a little urn.

Despite the fact that for the whole of those 7 days Korea have been playing in and winning a tournament!!

MipoFanatic
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender

Postby MipoFanatic » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:12 am

eujin wrote:I have the Active topics set to the last 7 days (probably just the default) and now is the first time I've ever seen it go entirely blank.

I blame Scottish junior football.

Holyjoe

Postby Holyjoe » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:58 am

I'd like to think this forum will limp on long enough to witness the launch of Mipo's book, but the internet will be a much changed place a decade from now...

MipoFanatic
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender

Postby MipoFanatic » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:44 am

Holyjoe wrote:I'd like to think this forum will limp on long enough to witness the launch of Mipo's book, but the internet will be a much changed place a decade from now...

The manuscript is now complete. Just have to polish it up and it's off to an agent in the UK. :smt117

Return to “Off-topic”