Sistar are bloody lovely

Non-football stuff.
User avatar
Alex43
National League champion
National League champion
Posts: 1897
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:17 am

Re: Sistar are bloody lovely

Postby Alex43 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:02 pm

mother of god... it's almost unfair
Image

Image

Image

:smt120 :smt119 :bounce: :smt118
well well well

User avatar
anamerican
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender
Posts: 3058
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:14 pm
Location: 성남 탄천 종합운동장

Re: Sistar are bloody lovely

Postby anamerican » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:27 pm

She doesn't look familiar.
AnAmerican
Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

User avatar
SteveW
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender
Posts: 3595
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:52 am
Location: Eunpyeong-gu, Seoul

Re: Sistar are bloody lovely

Postby SteveW » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:33 pm

Mokpo. But I saw them on Saturday. Not bad at all. Hyeri I think is the one I like but not fussed.
2014 Cass Lemon ROKfootball Prediction League Cup Competition brought to you in association with Dal Shabet Champion!!!

Groundhopping: the48club.wordpress.com

SEFC: seoulelandfc.wordpress.com

48 Club Count = 47. ONE TO GO!

User avatar
anamerican
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender
Posts: 3058
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:14 pm
Location: 성남 탄천 종합운동장

Re: Sistar are bloody lovely

Postby anamerican » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:37 pm

I don't know anything about Sistar. I don't care for kpop in general unless they really know how to sing, like Whitney Houston. :smt020 (Ailee)

I did a small search for Sistar and turned up the following which I'm sure you'll enjoy. :smt117
http://cfile24.uf.tistory.com/image/147DCE35504E05320DDE54
AnAmerican
Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

User avatar
Holyjoe
K-League Classic champion
K-League Classic champion
Posts: 11625
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Sistar are bloody lovely

Postby Holyjoe » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:04 pm

Soompi.com for all these petty squabbles, chaps.

Though I do agree with anamerican, Ailee's got a cracking set of lungs on her.

User avatar
eujin
K-League Classic champion
K-League Classic champion
Posts: 5142
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:04 pm
Location: Hanover, Germany

Re: Sistar are bloody lovely

Postby eujin » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:08 pm

SaintsCanada wrote:
eujin wrote:
SteveW wrote:Gents lets not get into an argument about whose manufactured pop sensation could beat whose in a pillow fight.... we're not middle school girls.

If we're going to have a serious discussion then Girlz Daze win hands down. No question.


Jailbate. Don't forget most of us in here are teachers, bro.

Damn. Do they actually already exist? I thought I was being clever making up a random name with one of those online band name generator thingeys. Shows how much I pay attention. What I really wanted to say was an sjc_three style "I don't really care about this topic". Anything to keep the conversation going though.

User avatar
SteveW
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender
Posts: 3595
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:52 am
Location: Eunpyeong-gu, Seoul

Re: Sistar are bloody lovely

Postby SteveW » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:16 pm

My only problem with Ailee is I bought her album and other than Heaven the rest of it is fairly crap. I have nothing against her...unfortunately.
2014 Cass Lemon ROKfootball Prediction League Cup Competition brought to you in association with Dal Shabet Champion!!!

Groundhopping: the48club.wordpress.com

SEFC: seoulelandfc.wordpress.com

48 Club Count = 47. ONE TO GO!

User avatar
SteveW
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender
Posts: 3595
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:52 am
Location: Eunpyeong-gu, Seoul

Re: Sistar are bloody lovely

Postby SteveW » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:24 pm

Not ashamed to admit my voice has just recovered from screaming at Sistar on sunday. Managed to make a full dozen rows of Korean teenagers soil their undies when I roared at them coming onstage. I like playing the dafty.
2014 Cass Lemon ROKfootball Prediction League Cup Competition brought to you in association with Dal Shabet Champion!!!

Groundhopping: the48club.wordpress.com

SEFC: seoulelandfc.wordpress.com

48 Club Count = 47. ONE TO GO!

User avatar
anamerican
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender
Posts: 3058
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:14 pm
Location: 성남 탄천 종합운동장

Re: Sistar are bloody lovely

Postby anamerican » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:18 pm

AnAmerican
Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

User avatar
Alex43
National League champion
National League champion
Posts: 1897
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:17 am

Re: Sistar are bloody lovely

Postby Alex43 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:42 pm

SteveW wrote:Mokpo. But I saw them on Saturday. Not bad at all. Hyeri I think is the one I like but not fussed.

in the photos, bora is in the pool, #17 in the jersey, and on right (hyerin has thicker thighs in the black dress photo)... all 4 are lovely but bora takes the crown
well well well

User avatar
SteveW
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender
Posts: 3595
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:52 am
Location: Eunpyeong-gu, Seoul

Re: Sistar are bloody lovely

Postby SteveW » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:27 pm

Alex43 wrote:
SteveW wrote:Mokpo. But I saw them on Saturday. Not bad at all. Hyeri I think is the one I like but not fussed.

in the photos, bora is in the pool, #17 in the jersey, and on right (hyerin has thicker thighs in the black dress photo)... all 4 are lovely but bora takes the crown


Haha Alex...no need to school me on Sistar!

I was talking about Girl's Day.... but actually I think I had the wrong one.

There is a Hyeri but I think its actually Yura that is the one I like, having checked.

Hyeri is the one that's banging an ajosshi.
2014 Cass Lemon ROKfootball Prediction League Cup Competition brought to you in association with Dal Shabet Champion!!!

Groundhopping: the48club.wordpress.com

SEFC: seoulelandfc.wordpress.com

48 Club Count = 47. ONE TO GO!

User avatar
Alex43
National League champion
National League champion
Posts: 1897
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:17 am

Re: Sistar are bloody lovely

Postby Alex43 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:13 am

SteveW wrote:
Alex43 wrote:
SteveW wrote:Mokpo. But I saw them on Saturday. Not bad at all. Hyeri I think is the one I like but not fussed.

in the photos, bora is in the pool, #17 in the jersey, and on right (hyerin has thicker thighs in the black dress photo)... all 4 are lovely but bora takes the crown


Haha Alex...no need to school me on Sistar!

I was talking about Girl's Day.... but actually I think I had the wrong one.

There is a Hyeri but I think its actually Yura that is the one I like, having checked.

Hyeri is the one that's banging an ajosshi.


sorry senor. i actually wrote hyorin's name wrong. i dont pay attention to anyone but sistar, 2ne1 and 9muses. thought your hyeri was a typo so jumped in for some help. hyorin, soyou and dasom are all yours my friend. i am that kind of guy... you know which one i will slit thraots over though. you at sangam this saturday by chance? (i wont slit you.... yet :) )
well well well

User avatar
SteveW
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender
Posts: 3595
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:52 am
Location: Eunpyeong-gu, Seoul

Re: Sistar are bloody lovely

Postby SteveW » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:32 am

Alex43 wrote:
SteveW wrote:
Alex43 wrote:
SteveW wrote:Mokpo. But I saw them on Saturday. Not bad at all. Hyeri I think is the one I like but not fussed.

in the photos, bora is in the pool, #17 in the jersey, and on right (hyerin has thicker thighs in the black dress photo)... all 4 are lovely but bora takes the crown


Haha Alex...no need to school me on Sistar!

I was talking about Girl's Day.... but actually I think I had the wrong one.

There is a Hyeri but I think its actually Yura that is the one I like, having checked.

Hyeri is the one that's banging an ajosshi.


sorry senor. i actually wrote hyorin's name wrong. i dont pay attention to anyone but sistar, 2ne1 and 9muses. thought your hyeri was a typo so jumped in for some help. hyorin, soyou and dasom are all yours my friend. i am that kind of guy... you know which one i will slit thraots over though. you at sangam this saturday by chance? (i wont slit you.... yet :) )


Dasom is growing on me these days.... if Bora and Hyorin don't mind her joining in....
2014 Cass Lemon ROKfootball Prediction League Cup Competition brought to you in association with Dal Shabet Champion!!!

Groundhopping: the48club.wordpress.com

SEFC: seoulelandfc.wordpress.com

48 Club Count = 47. ONE TO GO!

User avatar
weka
Aspiring K4-Leaguer
Aspiring K4-Leaguer
Posts: 929
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:20 pm

Re: Sistar are bloody lovely

Postby weka » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:42 pm

Alex43 wrote:Since I didn't see any upload shots that would have made either of us jiz are pants harder than weka's wildest dream over yong-dae,


you know it :smt007 :smt007 :smt007
Image

User avatar
njs
National League champion
National League champion
Posts: 1721
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:27 pm

Re: Sistar are bloody lovely

Postby njs » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:58 pm

This thread is disgusting. Stop perving at all my girlfriends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyang Fo' Life


Return to “Off-topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests