website issue

Non-football stuff.
Spatula City
Cabbage country dweller
Cabbage country dweller
Location: South of the (Ulsan) Border, West of the Sun (and fun in Haeundae)

website issue

Postby Spatula City » Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:31 pm

Hey guys, don't know if this is the right place to post it but I have been unable to access this site from my phone for several days now. When I try to the browser page just keeps reloading and reloading and I have to exit all windows or the whole thing crashes. This is the only website I'm having any problems with, everywhere else works just fine. Also probably 80% of my ROKfootball forum usage is done via phone so it's a real drag. Any techies out there with any ideas? I use a samsung galaxy note (all updates and upgrades are current), just got it last ~April. Any help would be appreciated!

Evergreen
National League champion
National League champion

Re: website issue

Postby Evergreen » Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:34 pm

Its working on my phone (Galaxy S2 HD LTE) but it does do the rather annoying thing of taking me to the first page of every post, even if i press page 3 for example.

Spatula City
Cabbage country dweller
Cabbage country dweller

Postby Spatula City » Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:36 pm

Evergreen wrote:Its working on my phone (Galaxy S2 HD LTE) but it does do the rather annoying thing of taking me to the first page of every post, even if i press page 3 for example.

Oh yeah, it's always done that for me too.

anamerican
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender

Postby anamerican » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:40 pm

I use the mobile version of this site all the time. I havent had any issues. LG optimus lte2.
AnAmerican
Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

just because
Propping up the K2
Propping up the K2

Postby just because » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:00 pm

No problems on my phone...Galaxy S1

anamerican
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender

Postby anamerican » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:36 pm

I guess i should add i use the dolphin hd browser for whatever thats worth.
AnAmerican
Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Holyjoe
K-League Classic champion
K-League Classic champion

Postby Holyjoe » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:09 am

Never had any issues with the mobile version of the site on a Galaxy S1, S2 or my wife's iPhone. The thing Evergreen is talking about is very irritating but I just couldn't find the right bit of code to change to go straight to the unread posts instead of the first post. I'll have another look at it soon and see what I can do.

Spatula City
Cabbage country dweller
Cabbage country dweller

Postby Spatula City » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:15 pm

Not sure what's different, but the mobile site is working for me now for the first time this week. Results! haha
I certainly didn't do anything except make this thread, but as long as I can get my ROKfootball fix on my phone (especially when I'm stuck at the in-laws place as they watch 4 hours of Korean TV without saying a word) I'm happy.

Evergreen
National League champion
National League champion

Postby Evergreen » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:24 pm

Holyjoe wrote:Never had any issues with the mobile version of the site on a Galaxy S1, S2 or my wife's iPhone. The thing Evergreen is talking about is very irritating but I just couldn't find the right bit of code to change to go straight to the unread posts instead of the first post. I'll have another look at it soon and see what I can do.

It's a minor irritant but nothing to get all bent out of shape about. I'm certainly not complaining about it. If that is the only thing that I can think about that might be construed as a complaint, then we know we have a fantastic site here :)

Return to “Off-topic”