English FA Cup

Everything else football-wise.
SteveW
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender

English FA Cup

Postby SteveW » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:43 pm

Made my first ever trip to Wembley yesterday for Arsenal v Man City. Bloody impressive stadium but almost as far from the action as you are at Anyang if you get a cheap seat.

That was my 13th FA Cup tie of the season and I have been to every round since the First Extra Bonus Special Preliminary Round (or whatever it was called) back at the start of August.

Completing the set is going to be a bit of a challenge - Arsenal v Chelsea in the final means that tickets will be snapped up and unlikely to be many spares going around. Don't think I can justify 500 quid for a reseller ticket.

At least the Korean FA Cup campaign is easy enough to complete the set. You can just turn up on the day and buy a final ticket at the gate.
2014 Cass Lemon ROKfootball Prediction League Cup Competition brought to you in association with Dal Shabet Champion!!!

Groundhopping: the48club.wordpress.com

SEFC: seoulelandfc.wordpress.com

48 Club Count = 47. ONE TO GO!

eujin
K-League Classic champion
K-League Classic champion

Re: English FA Cup

Postby eujin » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:35 am

SteveW wrote:Made my first ever trip to Wembley yesterday for Arsenal v Man City. Bloody impressive stadium but almost as far from the action as you are at Anyang if you get a cheap seat.

It's a big improvement over how old Wembley was, but yes, Korean football is not so bad all things considered.

I went to a Tier 7 match in Germany yesterday. Not quite Wembley and not even quite a stadium either. It hailed at half-time and we all cowered under a plastic roof by the snack stand. The main benefit of German lower non-league football though is that I can take the dog in. Has anyone ever tried to take a dog to a match in Korea? I guess the rules in Korea would be ambiguous for that, just as they are for eating them.

Return to “World football”