MLS 2012

Everything else football-wise.
Suwonesque
Aspiring K4-Leaguer
Aspiring K4-Leaguer

MLS 2012

Postby Suwonesque » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:53 pm

Guys, I am in US, Kansas city.

I wanna watch MLS side, Sporting Kansas City but the game is on Friday night. Does anybody know why the game is on Friday Night unlike Korea and Europe?

Btw, Kansas City are top of the Eastern Conference now, and the next game is against 2nd placed team Chicago.

:smt006
Blue is the color!

eujin
K-League Classic champion
K-League Classic champion

Re: MLS 2012

Postby eujin » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:13 pm

Suwonesque wrote:Guys, I am in US, Kansas city.

I wanna watch MLS side, Sporting Kansas City but the game is on Friday night. Does anybody know why the game is on Friday Night unlike Korea and Europe?

Btw, Kansas City are top of the Eastern Conference now, and the next game is against 2nd placed team Chicago.

:smt006

They have Friday matches in Germany, France and Denmark. Pain in the arse for away fans but the answer to your question has only two letters and starts with a "T".

Sampo
National League champion
National League champion

Postby Sampo » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:17 pm

The stadium in Kansas City looks really nice, it was just opened last year, I hope you were able to make it.

Suwonesque
Aspiring K4-Leaguer
Aspiring K4-Leaguer

Postby Suwonesque » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:16 am

Woow... MLS, i didn' expect the atmosphere would be like that. Though, stadium is smaller than Korean World Cup Stadiums, it was full and home fans gave a good support. And KS City made a play-off after beating Chicago.

I thought standard in MLS is a little bit higher than K-league. Good experience for me.
Blue is the color!

Return to “World football”