Stevica 'Stebo' Ristic

A forum for discussion of individual players.
SeoulFox
Cabbage country dweller
Cabbage country dweller

Stevica 'Stebo' Ristic

Postby SeoulFox » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:11 pm

Fecking loves Kevin Costner apparently.

http://jeonnamdragons.wordpress.com/201 ... ca-ristic/

eujin
K-League K-Pop stalker
K-League K-Pop stalker

Re: Stevica 'Stebo' Ristic

Postby eujin » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:30 am

Round where I come from he goes by the name "Suttibo". Three syllables are always better than two.

Holyjoe
K-League Classic champion

Postby Holyjoe » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:20 am

For all the goals that Ristic scored for Suwon, the one thing I remember him most for is this:

Look at all those angry schoolkids.

Each time you write your nickname for him I read it as Subbuteo. I think it would be pretty cool if the Subbuteo Art folk did a model of the above. Quite pricey though but there are some crackers, I particularly like the Diego Maradona Napoli one and the Rene Higuita...

Joker
Kim Byung-ji's hairdresser
Kim Byung-ji's hairdresser

Postby Joker » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:25 pm

Holyjoe wrote:For all the goals that Ristic scored for Suwon, the one thing I remember him most for is this:

Look at all those angry schoolkids.

Each time you write your nickname for him I read it as Subbuteo. I think it would be pretty cool if the Subbuteo Art folk did a model of the above. Quite pricey though but there are some crackers, I particularly like the Diego Maradona Napoli one and the Rene Higuita...

The main reason as to why I could never fully accept ol' Stevo. (He got carded for that celebration if I recall correctly?)
"Regardless, we are Suwon." - No. 26 Yeom Ki-Hun

eujin
K-League K-Pop stalker
K-League K-Pop stalker

Postby eujin » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:03 pm

Joker wrote:The main reason as to why I could never fully accept ol' Stevo. (He got carded for that celebration if I recall correctly?)

Not just carded but sent off as well (for a second yellow). What a grand day that was.

Holyjoe

Postby Holyjoe » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:06 pm

No archery for Ristic on Wednesday night as he's not allowed to play against Suwon. Apparently when his spell with Shonan Bellmare ended he signed a contract with Croatian second division side NK Inter Zapresic but immediately signed a two year loan agreement with Jeonnam. There's something in the league rules that says as Suwon was his last 'main' club in the K-League, and that because he's only on loan at Jeonnam and not permanently signed to them, then the Bluewings can stipulate as part of his registration that he cannot play against them. Something like that anyway, but regardless of the exact details he won't be playing against Suwon on Wednesday.

SeoulFox
Cabbage country dweller
Cabbage country dweller

Postby SeoulFox » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:18 pm

My man Corny has hinted he'll be in the starting XI. Maybe we'll use him as a big target man.

Holyjoe

Postby Holyjoe » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:08 am

Suttibo is hanging up his boots apparently, either that or he can't be arsed with yet another relegation fight at Jeonnam. He's had his contract cancelled by mutual consent and that should be that I think.

Return to “Players”