What does the football player Ahn Jung-Hwan do now?

A forum for discussion of individual players.
fuzzy_dunlop
Korean football wannabe
Korean football wannabe

Re: What does the football player Ahn Jung-Hwan do now?

Postby fuzzy_dunlop » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:03 pm

Spatula City wrote:
fuzzy_dunlop wrote:Hahaha, thank you for the update. How in the world am I supposed to come in contact with him?

There might be more incentive to help you track him down if we knew why you were trying to get in touch with him. For example, I'd love to be in on the scoop if this was some kind of nasty paternity case.
I do love your ID though, hope you can get that video camera back before IA finds out!

Ha ha, yeah that mother-f*er Marlo!

I wish to come in contact with Ahn for a small promo thing here in Sweden. I only need a short video message or e-mail from him! He has no idea what he started (a very good thing) here in Sweden when he scored against Italy in the 2002 world cup ...

fuzzy_dunlop
Korean football wannabe
Korean football wannabe

Postby fuzzy_dunlop » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:04 pm

Holyjoe wrote:He was off to Germany for a bit when those pictures were taken above. Start there, it's not that big a country and you'll bump into him eventually if you're quick.

What did he do in Germany. I live in Sweden, so it's very close compared to Korea...

Evergreen
National League champion
National League champion

Postby Evergreen » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:29 pm

He's getting pretty fat.

Spatula City
Cabbage country dweller
Cabbage country dweller
Location: South of the (Ulsan) Border, West of the Sun (and fun in Haeundae)

Postby Spatula City » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:07 pm

This cryptic business has me intrigued, so I went on youtube to do some research. I'm still searching but this video absolutely cracked me up. The subtitles and graphics are brilliant and it makes me think Koreans really aren't so bad at English if this is the best an Italian could do. :lol:
There are hundreds more like it, from both sides.

Also Holyjoe, we really need a way to embed youtube clips in this forum. Several other message boards I use that are also phpbb have a 'youtube' button for embedding the videos right into threads.

I've watched Ahn's goal vs. Italy now several times *shudder* and I can't see what he could have started in Sweden by it.
Last edited by Spatula City on Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:43 am, edited 3 times in total.

Holyjoe
K-League Classic champion

Postby Holyjoe » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:39 pm

Spatula City wrote:Also Holyjoe, we really need a way to embed youtube clips in this forum. Several other message boards I use that are also phpbb have a 'youtube' button for embedding the videos right into threads.

Yep I'll look into this. Are we really ready for SteveW to spam the place with dodgy K-Pop videos though?

Spatula City
Cabbage country dweller
Cabbage country dweller

Postby Spatula City » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:25 pm

Holyjoe wrote:
Spatula City wrote:Also Holyjoe, we really need a way to embed youtube clips in this forum. Several other message boards I use that are also phpbb have a 'youtube' button for embedding the videos right into threads.

Yep I'll look into this. Are we really ready for SteveW to spam the place with dodgy K-Pop videos though?

Miss A has a new album coming soon so as far as I'm concerned there's no time to waste--let's make it happen Cap'n!

Holyjoe

Postby Holyjoe » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:57 am

Behold, the new YouTube embedding button. What better way to celebrate and to test that it works than to post the aesthetically pleasing chanteuse and ROKfootball forum favourite Bora singing a Lee Hyori song from this year's hit parade?

Spatula City
Cabbage country dweller
Cabbage country dweller

Postby Spatula City » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:37 am

:3some:
Results! We may not have found Ahn Jung Hwan but this thread has accomplished something!
Thanks Holyjoe!

Spatula City
Cabbage country dweller
Cabbage country dweller

Postby Spatula City » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:42 am

:smt102
It doesn't seem to work for me...

Ah I figured it out. This one works a bit differently than the other sites I've used it on.
:smt109

Holyjoe

Postby Holyjoe » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:51 pm

On the other sites did you just enter the video ID code or the entire URL? That was the other option available when coding the button but I reckoned it was a lot easier just to paste the url between the tags in the same way that bold, quote, img and url tags work.

Anyway as you say we're not getting anywhere with our giant game of Where's Wally? Our intrepid man of mystery was on telly with his wife last week showing off his house so he must be back in Korea after going galavanting round Germany.

Being serious for a second, Ahn does have an official website so you could probably get in touch with the chap who runs that to see if he can help pass a message on. It's run by a bloke called Bernard it would appear, at least going by the admin email address: bernard@terious.co.kr

SteveW
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender

Postby SteveW » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:34 am

Holyjoe wrote:Behold, the new YouTube embedding button. What better way to celebrate and to test that it works than to post the aesthetically pleasing chanteuse and ROKfootball forum favourite Bora singing a Lee Hyori song from this year's hit parade?

That's simultaneously the best and worst things I have ever seen.
2014 Cass Lemon ROKfootball Prediction League Cup Competition brought to you in association with Dal Shabet Champion!!!

Groundhopping: the48club.wordpress.com

SEFC: seoulelandfc.wordpress.com

48 Club Count = 47. ONE TO GO!

Spatula City
Cabbage country dweller
Cabbage country dweller

Postby Spatula City » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:25 am

Holyjoe wrote:On the other sites did you just enter the video ID code or the entire URL? That was the other option available when coding the button but I reckoned it was a lot easier just to paste the url between the tags in the same way that bold, quote, img and url tags work.

Yeah you enter the video ID code, but I think made the right choice. The entire URL makes more sense from a consistency standpoint.

Holyjoe

Postby Holyjoe » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:42 pm

Ahn appears to be keeping himself busy these days kissing football trophies he hasn't won...

Holyjoe

Postby Holyjoe » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm

Ahn's a bit of a lucky chap, he was on his way to the MBC studio ahead of the Korea-Kuwait game when the car he was traveling in was involved in a bit of a dunt. Just a few bumps and scrapes to his neck and face but no damage to his hair so all's well with the world and he should be fine to broadcast for the game against the Aussies.

Return to “Players”