Kim Jong-un likes plastic pitches

AFC Champions League, Asian Cup, and everything else domestic and international.
Holyjoe
K-League Classic champion

Kim Jong-un likes plastic pitches

Postby Holyjoe » Fri May 09, 2014 6:55 pm

How very nice of him:

Kim Jong Un Sends Synthetic Grass to Sports Teams and Football Teams

Pyongyang, May 7 (KCNA) — Supreme leader Kim Jong Un sent synthetic grass for football training grounds to various sports teams and football teams including Amnokgang Sports Team, Kigwancha Sports Team, Pyongyang Sports Team and Sonbong Football Team.

Seeing the fashionable training grounds which seem to be covered with blue carpets, officials, players and coaches admired the warm loving care of Kim Jong Un who is sparing nothing for the development of the country’s sports.

They vowed to make positive contributions to the development of the country’s football by raising a strong wind for training.

daeguowl
National League champion
National League champion

Re: Kim Jong-un likes plastic pitches

Postby daeguowl » Sat May 10, 2014 1:55 am

Holyjoe wrote:How very nice of him:

Kim Jong Un Sends Synthetic Grass to Sports Teams and Football Teams

Pyongyang, May 7 (KCNA) — Supreme leader Kim Jong Un sent synthetic grass for football training grounds to various sports teams and football teams including Amnokgang Sports Team, Kigwancha Sports Team, Pyongyang Sports Team and Sonbong Football Team.

Seeing the fashionable training grounds which seem to be covered with blue carpets, officials, players and coaches admired the warm loving care of Kim Jong Un who is sparing nothing for the development of the country’s sports.

They vowed to make positive contributions to the development of the country’s football by raising a strong wind for training.

Is Kigwancha your favoured North Korean Team?

Holyjoe

Re: Kim Jong-un likes plastic pitches

Postby Holyjoe » Sun May 11, 2014 4:59 am

Nah, I've gone off railway-related football clubs ever since mine was nicked. If I had to pick an NK team to support then I'd definitely go for Sonbong seeing as they managed to seriously piss off Kim Jong-un with their "wrong players". All must be forgiven then if he's giving them a plastic pitch, unless he's donating Luton's skin scraper from the 1980s...

Return to “Football in Asia”