October 2013 friendlies (Brazil and Mali)

Discussion about the Taeguk Warriors.
Suwonesque
Aspiring K4-Leaguer
Aspiring K4-Leaguer

Re: October 2013 friendlies (Brazil and Mali)

Postby Suwonesque » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:20 pm

Guys, anyone or any of your friends has a spare ticket for Brazil game?
I couldn't get it, so please pm or write here if you guys have an extra one.

10-20% hike is also OK.
Blue is the color!

SteveW
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender

Postby SteveW » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:16 am

Bora and Hyorin are perfectly legal you ladge. Not sure about the middle school fans.

Fuck knows what Saville saw in them. Just annoying.
2014 Cass Lemon ROKfootball Prediction League Cup Competition brought to you in association with Dal Shabet Champion!!!

Groundhopping: the48club.wordpress.com

SEFC: seoulelandfc.wordpress.com

48 Club Count = 47. ONE TO GO!

Alex43
National League champion
National League champion

Postby Alex43 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:10 pm

two days away, i tihnk i can get to the stadium at 7pm. what time are you knobheads thinking? is everyone eating before the game i reckon? i have to head out with my group afterwards, so trying to arrange something. can't make it to Seoul for the league match as it is on a Wednesday now.

Suwonesque, when can you meet for me to give you that ticket?
well well well

SteveW
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender

Postby SteveW » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:19 pm

Alex43 wrote:two days away, i tihnk i can get to the stadium at 7pm. what time are you knobheads thinking? is everyone eating before the game i reckon? i have to head out with my group afterwards, so trying to arrange something. can't make it to Seoul for the league match as it is on a Wednesday now.

Is there any entertainment pre-match at Sangam? Would have thought they'd have put something on.

At the minute I'm planning to do the Suwon v Anyang match in the afternoon then high-tail it to Seoul for the Brazil game but I reckon that will be cutting it dead fine to get to the game.
2014 Cass Lemon ROKfootball Prediction League Cup Competition brought to you in association with Dal Shabet Champion!!!

Holyjoe
K-League Classic champion

Postby Holyjoe » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:56 pm

They've probably spunked all their money on actually getting Brazil over here for the game so nothing left to get a bunch of K-Poppers in for a half time show.

A chap on Soccerworld reckons that he just looked online for tickets for the Mali game and just 1,205 of the W50,000 tickets remain available for sale and all the 25k ones have gone. Whether or not they're holding a few thousand back for sale on the day I don't know but that sounds as if they're on for a decent attendance at that one as well.

Suwonesque
Aspiring K4-Leaguer
Aspiring K4-Leaguer

Postby Suwonesque » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:42 pm

Alex43 wrote:two days away, i tihnk i can get to the stadium at 7pm. what time are you knobheads thinking? is everyone eating before the game i reckon? i have to head out with my group afterwards, so trying to arrange something. can't make it to Seoul for the league match as it is on a Wednesday now.

Thanks buddy. Let,s meet at 7pm there as the game is from 8pm.
Blue is the color!

SteveW
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender

Postby SteveW » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:24 pm

Holyjoe wrote:They've probably spunked all their money on actually getting Brazil over here for the game so nothing left to get a bunch of K-Poppers in for a half time show.

A chap on Soccerworld reckons that he just looked online for tickets for the Mali game and just 1,205 of the W50,000 tickets remain available for sale and all the 25k ones have gone. Whether or not they're holding a few thousand back for sale on the day I don't know but that sounds as if they're on for a decent attendance at that one as well.

I'd be surprised if that's true. It's possible they've allocated blocks to online, blocks to the bank, blocks for sale in person etc.

I got the Mrs to buy mine anyway when she was buying the Suwon FC Seoul tickets so I just have to navigate the pick-up with my dodgy Korean.

Holyjoe

Postby Holyjoe » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:52 pm

It's up to Korea tonight to restore the honour of the East Asian Football Federation sides after a few pumpings recently - Brazil have done over Australia (6-0), Japan (3-0) and China (8-0) within the last 12-13 months. Won't be easy though, Brazil have played fifteen matches in 2013 and they've scored two or more goals in twelve of them, only Switzerland stopping them from scoring and Russia & England holding them to just the one.

njs
National League champion
National League champion

Postby njs » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:03 pm

Following game via Guardian text. Sounds like they're trying to kick the shit out of Neymar.
Anyang Fo' Life

SteveW
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender

Postby SteveW » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:06 pm

Not really. He just keeps falling over. He is amazing. Moves faster with the ball than without it. Just a shame he's such a diving little c.

FCSeoul
Aspiring K4-Leaguer
Aspiring K4-Leaguer

Postby FCSeoul » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:50 pm

FT:

South Korea 0-2 Brazil

The result is not that bad considering that this is the Brazil 'A' team. Also we didn't lose 6-0 like the Aussies did.

SteveW
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender

Postby SteveW » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:08 am

Overall I thought Korea did OK. Held their own in the match and vaguuely threatened a few times.

Desperately missing a creative player but he's currently on sabbatical in London I guess.

SaintsCanada
National League champion
National League champion

Postby SaintsCanada » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:44 am

They were definitely kicking the crap out of Neymar. The ref was trying to be nice because it was a friendly, so hard to blame him too much, but I don't like to see that kind of thing from the Koreans in a friendly-match. Not the time or place (if there ever is one) for those kind of 'tactics'.
오오오오오, 나의 사랑 인천 에프시!

SteveW
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender

Postby SteveW » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:36 am

SaintsCanada wrote:They were definitely kicking the crap out of Neymar. The ref was trying to be nice because it was a friendly, so hard to blame him too much, but I don't like to see that kind of thing from the Koreans in a friendly-match. Not the time or place (if there ever is one) for those kind of 'tactics'.

There was a spell when they put in a few rough ones on him but I think they were just tired of his antics by that point.

The ref was an odd one, seemed to let a few lunges go unchecked and then would pull people up for lesser fouls later.

There was also a pretty blatant handball by a Korean about 3ft in front of the linesman that they somehow missed.

Neymar's tactic is simply to run with the ball until he gets fouled, if he doesn't get fouled he just falls over anyway.

Alex43
National League champion
National League champion

Postby Alex43 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:44 pm

Suwonesque wrote:

Thanks buddy. Let,s meet at 7pm there as the game is from 8pm.

always fun meeting another board member. the subway was CRAZY ended up walking with a bag of mexican food in hand. was a great snack when i pulled out those beers (although the lines were unreal, i really want to sit down with stadium staff and teach them a few tricks on service).

thought korea played really well, but we still dont have the shots needed to score.
well well well

Return to “Korean national team”