2017 Where is Bora Search

Discussion on K League Classic (K1), K League Challenge (K2), FA Cup and other major competitions.
Alex43
National League champion
National League champion

2017 Where is Bora Search

Postby Alex43 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:44 am

Back at it again senors

Korean gov is suppose to be giving the whole first week of May off. The wed and Fri at already red days, but the remaining days could be holidays. Not going to buy a plane ticket as it might not happen, however want to make the most of the opportunity. May isn't THAT hot and as long as is doesn't piss rain the whole week, I think it is going to be a good chance for another bike ride in search for my unicorn, Bora.

Looking at two possible routes, both start down south and exclude Jeju. Both take me to Jeonju on a Wed for a Jeonbuk Jeju match on the 3rd. Because footy is only on for 5 of those 9 days, I'm going to throw so baseball in there as well. Here are the two options.

West Coast
4.29 Chunnam v Gangwon
4.30 Gwangju v Jeonbuk
5.1 No game - Bust ass on the bike
5.2 Hanhwa (Daejeon) Baseball
5.3 Jeonbuk v Jeju
5.4 No game - Bust ass on the bike
5.5 SK (Incheon) v Nexen
5.6 DOUBLE HEADER Eland v Anyang 2pm / LG (Jamsil) V Doosan 5pm
5.7 Suwon City v Seongnam

East Coast
4.29 Pohang Sangju
4.30 Daegu Seoul
5.1 No Game
5.2 Hanhwa (Daejeon) Baseball
5.3 Jeonbuk v Jeju
5.4 No game - Bust ass on the bike
5.5 SK (Incheon) v Nexen
5.6 DOUBLE HEADER Eland v Anyang 2pm / LG (Jamsil) V Doosan 5pm
5.7 Suwon City v Seongnam

Both games on the 30th have shit views, but the West coast would be better food and another Jeonbuk game for me. Thoughts? I'm really just thinking out loud here. Better than leaving it in my head.
well well well

jamesedrupt
National League champion
National League champion

Re: 2017 Where is Bora Search

Postby jamesedrupt » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:16 pm

Come down to Gyeongnam.

eujin
K-League Classic champion
K-League Classic champion

Postby eujin » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:20 pm

If we're being polled for our random thoughts, I would go with the Gwangju vs Jeonbuk match, a north vs south Cheolla derby. Isn't there less ass-busting needed to get from Gwangu to Daejeon than from Daegu to Daejeon? Less mountains, but maybe ass-busting is part of the idea?

Alex43
National League champion
National League champion

Postby Alex43 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:45 pm

eujin wrote:If we're being polled for our random thoughts, I would go with the Gwangju vs Jeonbuk match, a north vs south Cheolla derby. Isn't there less ass-busting needed to get from Gwangu to Daejeon than from Daegu to Daejeon? Less mountains, but maybe ass-busting is part of the idea?

yes but even baseball is off on monday so i have a day to ride. i would be doing this trip on afrecatv as much as possible, so documenting what i eat on the way, all the 맛집s on the trail aka GS25 pig outs every day! I like the west coast as well
well well well

Alex43
National League champion
National League champion

Postby Alex43 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:46 pm

jamesedrupt wrote:Come down to Gyeongnam.

would love to but i dont think this schedule will allow me to. also have my own soccer on sats and hockey on sundays.. wondering if i should skip 2 weeks straight
well well well

Return to “K League”