2016-17 Winter Transfer Window

Discussion on K League Classic (K1), K League Challenge (K2), FA Cup and other major competitions.
SteveW
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender

Re: 2016-17 Winter Transfer Window

Postby SteveW » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:52 pm

RoqueJunior wrote:Jeonbuk Hyundai winger Han Kyo-won (nr 7, scored in the ACL final) is set to move to K3 League club Hwaseong FC on a six-month loan due to his military duty.

That seems almost unfair.
2014 Cass Lemon ROKfootball Prediction League Cup Competition brought to you in association with Dal Shabet Champion!!!

Groundhopping: the48club.wordpress.com

SEFC: seoulelandfc.wordpress.com

48 Club Count = 47. ONE TO GO!

jamesedrupt
National League champion
National League champion

Postby jamesedrupt » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:38 pm

Suwon fans. We've signed full back Choi Jae Soo from you. Is he any good?

Suwonesque
Aspiring K4-Leaguer
Aspiring K4-Leaguer

Postby Suwonesque » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:57 pm

jamesedrupt wrote:Suwon fans. We've signed full back Choi Jae Soo from you. Is he any good?

I think he usually plays at left back. He is a decent player, and was a regular starter for Suwon two years ago.

But for a fullback, he has very average speed. :( And he can't cross.
I wrote my opinion about him in this forum two years ago, when Suwon were challenging for the title.
Blue is the color!

Marco91
Korean football wannabe
Korean football wannabe

Postby Marco91 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:01 pm

Kwon Chang-hoon could leave to Dijon Very soon. The french team made a 1 mln € bid with resale clause.

RoqueJunior
Cabbage country dweller
Cabbage country dweller

Postby RoqueJunior » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:32 am

Dalibor Veselinović from Mechelen has signed with Incheon.

Lukian to Busan is official.

Gangwon FC have confirmed the signing of defender Lee Yong from Seongnam FC. The defender comes after a long period on the sidelines after an injury suffered in Qatar at Al Khor. Decent transfer.

Choi Jae-So to Gyeongnam.

Goalie Kim Min-Sik signed with Anyang from the Dragons. 7 starts last season. Decent signing for Anyang, I think.

Seoul E-Land have confirmed the signing of defender Choi Ho-jung from Daegu FC. He was on loan at Seongnam last year. Played 10 games there.

Suwon Samsung have confirmed the signing of goalkeeper Shin Hwa-yong from Pohang Steelers. Big blow for the Steelers.

They will replace Shin in goal with Dong-Geon No signed on loan from the Bluewings. 22 starts last year.

Daejeon Citizen have confirmed the signing of striker Jung Min-woo from Suwon FC. 1 goal in 11 games last season.

Lazar was released by Pohang. Set to go in Hungary.

Goalie Lee Sang-wook will remain in the city, but moves from the Bluewings to Suwon FC. No starts for him last year.

Seoul E-Land have confirmed the signing of defender Lee Joon-hee from Gyeongnam FC. Only 1 start last season, but in the previous seasons was a key man for Daegu. I think was injured in 2016.

Thanks to Korea Football News for this daily infos.

https://twitter.com/KORFootballNews

jamesedrupt
National League champion
National League champion

Postby jamesedrupt » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:35 pm

Seoul ELand signed a player from us ( Lee joon hee) we got with about 3 months of last season to go. A left back. Played with a huge knee brace on one of his knees. Was meant to be a great player before a nasty knee injury.

SteveW
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender

Postby SteveW » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:14 pm

E-Land have also signed a couple of guys from Goyang. It's a collection of misfits and Trumpian yuge losers as far as I can see this season.
2014 Cass Lemon ROKfootball Prediction League Cup Competition brought to you in association with Dal Shabet Champion!!!

OttoSilver
National League champion
National League champion

Postby OttoSilver » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:57 pm

So things are not going that well at FC Seoul's rivals?
There are two routes to success in football. One is being good. The other is being lucky. You need both to win a championship. But you need only one to win a match.

Korean Stadiums: http://tinyurl.com/KoreanStadiums

SteveW
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender

Postby SteveW » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:05 am

According to Dan Harris it's 15 out and 10 in so far. I need to go back and have a look but of those 10 probably only 1 or 2 at most would be even proven at Challenge level.

The guys we signed from Goyang appear to be a 32 year old midfielder and a 20 year old striker who scored 1 goal last season.

Tesco Value signings by the looks of things.

andyc24_uk
Kim Byung-ji's hairdresser

Postby andyc24_uk » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:39 am

RoqueJunior wrote:Jeonbuk Hyundai winger Han Kyo-won (nr 7, scored in the ACL final) is set to move to K3 League club Hwaseong FC on a six-month loan due to his military duty.

How does that work then? Hwaseong aren't a military club, are they?! I thought military service had to be with the cops or the soldiers?

Or is it that he's going to join the military halfway through the season and Jeonbuk can't be arsed with a player who's going to disappear in a few months so they've loaned him out? Weird either way!
This season I will be mostly supporting :
KLClassic - Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors / KLChallenge & National League - Anyone & Everyone / K3 League - Jeonju Citizen

MipoFanatic
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender

Postby MipoFanatic » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:51 am

andyc24_uk wrote:

How does that work then? Hwaseong aren't a military club, are they?! I thought military service had to be with the cops or the soldiers?

Technically his obligation to the country is to perform public service, not military duty. Pros playing down in the amateurs apparently is sufficient to meet such an obligation.

andyc24_uk

Postby andyc24_uk » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:53 am

I suppose you could argue that raising the standard of play in K3 is doing everyone a public service...
This season I will be mostly supporting :
KLClassic - Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors / KLChallenge & National League - Anyone & Everyone / K3 League - Jeonju Citizen

daeguowl
National League champion
National League champion

Postby daeguowl » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:37 am

MipoFanatic wrote:
andyc24_uk wrote:

Technically his obligation to the country is to perform public service, not military duty. Pros playing down in the amateurs apparently is sufficient to meet such an obligation.

They'll be working in their local Gu or Dong office during the day but free to play amateur football at the weekends.

paquebot
National League champion
National League champion

Postby paquebot » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:04 pm

andyc24_uk wrote:

Or is it that he's going to join the military halfway through the season and Jeonbuk can't be arsed with a player who's going to disappear in a few months so they've loaned him out? Weird either way!

This isn't the first time players doing their military service have joined K3 clubs. The rule isn't "All professional players doing their military service automatically join Sangmu or the Police"; Sangmu and the Police take the players they can/want, and the others play in the K3 if a club signs them.
In Yangju, if your cabbage doesn't understand you and you have valid reason for not eating it, then it is ok to go to other vegetables for your kimchi - though strictly nothing from south of Namyangju. -- Martyrs Forever

RoqueJunior
Cabbage country dweller
Cabbage country dweller

Postby RoqueJunior » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:34 pm

Daejeon Citizen have signed Kim Dae-yeol from Daegu FC and Shin Hak-young from Gyeongnam FC. Kim Dae played only few games last season for both Sangju and Daegu, but in 2014 was a regular starter for Daegu before starting his military duty. Hak-Yeong scored once in 12 starts.

Seoul E-Land have signed Lee Do-sung and Lee Ye-chan from Goyang Zaicro FC. Both were regular starters for Hi last season, but I think Lee Ye-Chan is a good signing. He's young and despite that scored just once I think he was one of the best players of Goyang in 2016.

Jeonbuk Hyundai have confirmed a signing of South Korea international defender Kim Jin-su from Hoffenheim. It is not necessary to present this guy.

Seongnam FC defender Jang Suk-won has signed with J2 League side Fagiano Okayama. Only 5 starts last season.

Sagan Tosu midfielder Baek Sung-Dong has joined Challenge side Suwon FC. Good transfer.

FC Anyang have confirmed a signing of goalkeeper Kwon Tae-an from Chungju Hummel. 5 starts in 2016.

Kwon Chang-hoon will leave Suwon Bluewings for France.

Suwon Samsung's Dutch winger Romeo Castelen has signed with Chinese club Zhejiang Yiteng.

Thai club Sisaket FC have confirmed the signing of South Korean striker Kwon Hyuk-jin from Suwon FC. Only 3 starts last season.

FC Anyang have confirmed the signing of midfielder Choi Seung-ho from Chungju Hummel. 31 games last campaign.

Return to “K League”