2016 K-League Classic - Round 2

Discussion on K League Classic (K1), K League Challenge (K2), FA Cup and other major competitions.
OttoSilver
National League champion
National League champion

Re: 2016 K-League Classic - Round 2

Postby OttoSilver » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:58 am

Alex43 wrote:please, you would fit right in. wrap up in green from head to toe, climb the stairs of the stadium, smash some moju at the top get on the bus to go home... isnt that what you already do??

Moju has almost no alcohol. It's made from the left over solids of the makgeolli process. All the booze went with the makgeolli liquid.

Lesson for today...DONE!

But let me get this straight. people at Jeonbuk actually drink the farmer's drink? When i go there I will not be sitting between people drinking Cass, giggling at me for being so lower class? I might have to move and change my team.
There are two routes to success in football. One is being good. The other is being lucky. You need both to win a championship. But you need only one to win a match.

Korean Stadiums: http://tinyurl.com/KoreanStadiums

Alex43
National League champion
National League champion

Postby Alex43 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:43 am

OttoSilver wrote:
Alex43 wrote:please, you would fit right in. wrap up in green from head to toe, climb the stairs of the stadium, smash some moju at the top get on the bus to go home... isnt that what you already do??

Moju has almost no alcohol. It's made from the left over solids of the makgeolli process. All the booze went with the makgeolli liquid.

Lesson for today...DONE!

But let me get this straight. people at Jeonbuk actually drink the farmer's drink? When i go there I will not be sitting between people drinking Cass, giggling at me for being so lower class? I might have to move and change my team.

we dont judge!!
well well well

Evergreen
National League champion
National League champion

Postby Evergreen » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:23 am

Sinking a bottle of red en-route to the game is the way it's done boys!

OttoSilver
National League champion
National League champion

Postby OttoSilver » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:05 am

Evergreen wrote:Sinking a bottle of red en-route to the game is the way it's done boys!

I'm no Cape Town Snob. I'm from a down to earth city. We eat beef and drink beer (the makgeolli of Europe)
There are two routes to success in football. One is being good. The other is being lucky. You need both to win a championship. But you need only one to win a match.

Korean Stadiums: http://tinyurl.com/KoreanStadiums

Return to “K League”