2015/2016 Winter Transfer Thread

Discussion on K League Classic (K1), K League Challenge (K2), FA Cup and other major competitions.
Alex43
National League champion
National League champion

Re: 2015/2016 Winter Transfer Thread

Postby Alex43 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:19 pm

Holyjoe wrote:Suwon are in the process of binning Zoran's mate Iliyan Mitsanski as he has been pretty shit since signing.

There's news also that Edu wants to return to Korea to end his career, he's been released by his Chinese side just six months after they spent a shitload of money on signing him from Jeonbuk as they've spent silly sums signing Gervinho, Ezequiel Lavezzi and Gael Kakuta and have no qualms about writing off that kind of money.

Suwon have denied being interested in signing him, and probably have very little money to do so anyway, and Jeonbuk have also denied a link with him because their foreign spots are full.

ah, i didnt know he had be let go. hope he is happy with the money. he missed out on an afc run, kleague title (he got one with suwon right?), now he is teamless in asia. there has to be a team in the league that would take him/want him. most of the big clubs are full, maybe jeju? or pohang?

choi kanghee said something about not liking how eninho left the league after what he did for the club. makes me feel like it could have been more than just him wanting to leave. he said he didnt want the same to happen to luiz so he isnt going to make room for edu by asking someone to leave.
well well well

Holyjoe
K-League Classic champion

Postby Holyjoe » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:09 pm

I've read two different stories about Edu this morning, one saying he's going back to play in Brazil and the other saying he's signed for Jeonbuk but won't play for them until July when they'll bin one of their other foreigners to make way.

Perhaps both stories are linked and he's already signed for Jeonbuk but the move to Brazil is a loan deal until they free up space for him in July. Seems strange but I guess it's a chance for them to see how their current foreign line-up does first, and if he is on loan in Brazil then it gives him a chance to stay match fit and they can assess whether he's actually worth dunting a foreign player for.

That's assuming he's not just signed a regular contract with the Brazilian side and there's no prospect of him returning to Korea. Suwon had said they weren't signing him as he'd "agreed to sign for one of his previous clubs", which of course would make sense if it's Jeonbuk but he had a few clubs as a youngster in Brazil so could just as easily be one of them.

Alex43
National League champion
National League champion

Postby Alex43 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:20 pm

Holyjoe wrote:I've read two different stories about Edu this morning, one saying he's going back to play in Brazil and the other saying he's signed for Jeonbuk but won't play for them until July when they'll bin one of their other foreigners to make way.

Perhaps both stories are linked and he's already signed for Jeonbuk but the move to Brazil is a loan deal until they free up space for him in July. Seems strange but I guess it's a chance for them to see how their current foreign line-up does first, and if he is on loan in Brazil then it gives him a chance to stay match fit and they can assess whether he's actually worth dunting a foreign player for.

That's assuming he's not just signed a regular contract with the Brazilian side and there's no prospect of him returning to Korea. Suwon had said they weren't signing him as he'd "agreed to sign for one of his previous clubs", which of course would make sense if it's Jeonbuk but he had a few clubs as a youngster in Brazil so could just as easily be one of them.

just read like 3 articles on it, but nothing i saw said where he was going until july so i got on here to see. I also just woke up and everything was in korean. but i guess this is when luiz's contract will end, as leo is on thru 2017, and lopez just came. i'l; ask someone at the club but not sure i will get to many details from them.
well well well

RoqueJunior
Cabbage country dweller
Cabbage country dweller

Postby RoqueJunior » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:29 pm

btw, Eninho retired from football

SteveW
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender

Postby SteveW » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:09 pm

Yeah story I saw this morning is Edu going to Brazil to play and then joining JB in July.
2014 Cass Lemon ROKfootball Prediction League Cup Competition brought to you in association with Dal Shabet Champion!!!

Groundhopping: the48club.wordpress.com

SEFC: seoulelandfc.wordpress.com

48 Club Count = 47. ONE TO GO!

RoqueJunior
Cabbage country dweller
Cabbage country dweller

Postby RoqueJunior » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:11 pm

it's confirmed.

Holyjoe

Postby Holyjoe » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:16 pm

Now some stories with Jeonbuk officials claiming that it's not true after all. We'll see.

Yoo Byung-soo has just 'liked' Suwon Samsung Bluewings on Facebook so that's perhaps an indicator of who will be replacing Mitsanski in their forward line...

Alex43
National League champion
National League champion

Postby Alex43 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:38 pm

Holyjoe wrote:Now some stories with Jeonbuk officials claiming that it's not true after all. We'll see.

'계약 논란' 에드에 말한다

so is this saying choi kang hee says it is false, or complications.
well well well

RoqueJunior
Cabbage country dweller
Cabbage country dweller

Postby RoqueJunior » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:39 am

Anyang have signed another striker after the veteran who arrived from China, Kim Young-Hoo. This time is a foreigner, the young Argentine forward Orsini who last time played for Atletico de Rafaela. Anyway, he's a Tokushima Vortis player and was loaned from there by Anyang

SteveW
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender

Postby SteveW » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:56 pm

Apparently Shenhua have offered $6m for Jeonbuk's Kim Kee-hee. He'll be gone then.
2014 Cass Lemon ROKfootball Prediction League Cup Competition brought to you in association with Dal Shabet Champion!!!

Groundhopping: the48club.wordpress.com

SEFC: seoulelandfc.wordpress.com

48 Club Count = 47. ONE TO GO!

Alex43
National League champion
National League champion

Postby Alex43 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:30 am

SteveW wrote:Apparently Shenhua have offered $6m for Jeonbuk's Kim Kee-hee. He'll be gone then.

we will be a bit weak in the cb position is something doesnt change quick, with both wilkinson and KKH gone, we will have no real leadership back there
well well well

weka
Aspiring K4-Leaguer
Aspiring K4-Leaguer

Postby weka » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:32 pm

Just read the news. Kim Yong-dae finally signed on for another club. Assuming they pushed him out. I am livid yet desperately sad this happened. Finally Dejan comes back and now this shit happens.

No, I'm not transfering clubs but I will watch both FC Seoul and Ulsan religously now. I haven't had the chance to comment but have still have had my eyes peeled on the games from the get-go despite the god-awful times.

Alas, it's still sad to see him go.

You know what I would love?

For Ulsan to win it all in a way that shows Kim Yong-dae being one of the main reasons and him winning the MVP of GK.

That'll show FC Seoul.

It's a love/hate relationship and I'm all out of love.

Alex43
National League champion
National League champion

Postby Alex43 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:52 pm

wonder what the KYD flag bearing ajossi will do now...
well well well

Evergreen
National League champion
National League champion

Postby Evergreen » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:18 pm

Daejeon have signed ROKfootball Forum legend Seo Dong Hyun.

Gyongmaman
Cabbage country dweller
Cabbage country dweller

Postby Gyongmaman » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:31 pm

Evergreen wrote:Daejeon have signed ROKfootball Forum legend Seo Dong Hyun.

He probably insisted on the bus being in the picture.

Return to “K League”