KLeague Round 27

Discussion on K League Classic (K1), K League Challenge (K2), FA Cup and other major competitions.
Evergreen
National League champion
National League champion

KLeague Round 27

Postby Evergreen » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:44 pm

Yes ladies and gentlemen, it is totally legit to kick the ball into the away fans if your name is Park Ju Young. You even get the police to come and stick up for you!

weka
Aspiring K4-Leaguer
Aspiring K4-Leaguer

Re: KLeague Round 27

Postby weka » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:05 am

I have enacted that I will not watch any FC Seoul game until KYD plays.

Oh, but we won. too. Yay.

Holyjoe
K-League Classic champion

Postby Holyjoe » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:32 am

Better buy yourself a Suwon shirt next year, weka. I reckon him and JSR will be trading places come the winter transfer window :-)

Alex43
National League champion
National League champion

Postby Alex43 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:58 am

Evergreen wrote:Yes ladies and gentlemen, it is totally legit to kick the ball into the away fans if your name is Park Ju Young. You even get the police to come and stick up for you!

i am highly interested in seeing a video if one comes about
well well well

Alex43
National League champion
National League champion

Postby Alex43 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:52 pm

Vera is going to do well at JBFC. He has to get more minutes though. hopefully will be getting some this weekend at Seongnam when i terrorize that city as my last day as a free man...

Steve-o just threw a very "ferris wheel" like double elbow against pohang, but they are looking good through half time. chunnam will be in the top 6 if they continue this. gwangju needs to get on their horse to the top faster, their last 3 games before the split are jeonbuk, seoul and suwon. if they haven't gotten into the top 6 in the next few rounds, forget it. jeju have too many injured, count them out. it's going to come down to chunnam and incheon this year. would love if incheon made the top and jeonbuk was up this way once more.. yeah, def going to pull for incheon instead of the name spelling-changing chunnam dragons
well well well

Gas1883
Kim Byung-ji's hairdresser

Postby Gas1883 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:18 pm

Evergreen wrote:Yes ladies and gentlemen, it is totally legit to kick the ball into the away fans if your name is Park Ju Young. You even get the police to come and stick up for you!

I wondered why the police were in among the (few) away fans at Sangam.

To be honest I didn't see the incident...whenever Park gets the ball near the opposition goal I usually cover my eyes!

Daejeon put up a good fight. Seoul scoring right on half-time from that corner was a killer, Daejeon didn't deserve that. Apart from Park missing when clean through Seoul had hardly any first half chances. A huff-puff performance from them.

Evergreen
National League champion
National League champion

Postby Evergreen » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:51 pm

Seoul fans unveiled this at the start of the match:

Park Chu Young then kicked the ball at the Daejeon fans after Seoul scored their first. He was probably pissed that he'd been jeered the entire first half. The Seoul security came into the away end at half time and demanded the ball back. We refused. A few minutes later the pigs showed up. Yes, the Seoul security had called the police because they didn't get their ball back :lol: :lol:

Park then came over at the end to 'apologize'. He wasn't welcomed kindly.

Pathetic player at a pathetic club.

OttoSilver
National League champion
National League champion

Postby OttoSilver » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:19 pm

He went to appoligise to a bunch of rude misbehaving children who tried to steal a ball? Why? :smt102
There are two routes to success in football. One is being good. The other is being lucky. You need both to win a championship. But you need only one to win a match.

Korean Stadiums: http://tinyurl.com/KoreanStadiums

eujin

Postby eujin » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:17 pm

OttoSilver wrote:He went to appoligise to a bunch of rude misbehaving children who tried to steal a ball? Why? :smt102

Probably because someone told him to.

Gas1883

Postby Gas1883 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:19 pm

eujin wrote:
OttoSilver wrote:He went to appoligise to a bunch of rude misbehaving children who tried to steal a ball? Why? :smt102

Probably because someone told him to.

The irony of all this is that at the start of the warm-up for every home game all the Seoul players kick signed golden balls into the crowd for them to keep...so what's one more ball eh?

Maybe Park was just trying to include the away fans???

Anyway, seriously, it's just a football. FC Seoul (any perhaps other K-league clubs) are shites to away fans. No replays of away team goals on the big screen, lack of information about away teams in the programmes etc. It all stinks really and is pointlessly petty.
A lack of the right spirit basically.
They should have punctured the ball.

Sampo
National League champion
National League champion

Postby Sampo » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:41 am

I'm a bit unclear on what happened, Seoul scored a goal, and then Park kicked that ball into the stands? He was punished, surely, for such brazen time wasting and unsportsmanlike conduct to be sure? :bunny:

Evergreen
National League champion
National League champion

Postby Evergreen » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:11 am

Sampo wrote:I'm a bit unclear on what happened, Seoul scored a goal, and then Park kicked that ball into the stands? He was punished, surely, for such brazen time wasting and unsportsmanlike conduct to be sure? :bunny:

He aimed the ball directly towards the away fans who had rightly been calling him out for being shite the entire first half. The referee saw him do it, hesitated, asked him something, and then let him run off celebrating. It was a joke. Any other player on any other team would have been booked at the very least.

The Seoul security's response was laughable: Try to get the ball back - fail - call the police. I thought that Seoul's finest would have better things to do. Evidently not. They spent the entire second half with cameras in our faces recording our every move. It was the height of absurdity.

OttoSilver
National League champion
National League champion

Postby OttoSilver » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:19 pm

Gas1883 wrote:FC Seoul (any perhaps other K-league clubs) are shites to away fans. No replays of away team goals on the big screen, lack of information about away teams in the programmes etc. It all stinks really and is pointlessly petty.
A lack of the right spirit basically.

So pretty much what I've experienced everywhere. I mean, who shows away team goals?

Never been in the away end at Seoul, so not sure what they do there, but at least there is enough space. No cramming people into a little corner with 2 security guards for every 1 fan, and a few policemen just in case. (Everything else teams do to away fans I don't like, but can handle as being idiots. Cramming people in and expecting them to pay the same amount as everyone else is just being arseholes.)

Martyrs is pretty nice as an away fan. You can sit anywhere you like, even close enough to dongchim the linesman, and there is pretty much no security to tell you otherwise :smt109
There are two routes to success in football. One is being good. The other is being lucky. You need both to win a championship. But you need only one to win a match.

Alex43
National League champion
National League champion

Postby Alex43 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:16 pm

only incheon has you super crammed in. suwon no longer has the 2nd floor, like most places. jeonbuk started 1/2 their away section but it's just to give the home fans more of a choice no?
well well well

OttoSilver
National League champion
National League champion

Postby OttoSilver » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:47 pm

Alex43 wrote:only incheon has you super crammed in. suwon no longer has the 2nd floor, like most places. jeonbuk started 1/2 their away section but it's just to give the home fans more of a choice no?

Suwon give Seoul only half of the bottom tier. Its not as crammed as Incheon, and certainly not as arsehole-ly policed, but still, not exactly freedom or space. I dont remember much issues at Jeonbuk, but that is only two or three busses or supporters, not the lot you get going to Incheon and Suwon.

I honestly feel away fans should get everything the home fans get, take away the balls kicked into the stands. The away fans pay for their tickets and are as much a part of the game and league as the home fans. Maybe that is just me coming from a rugby and cricket background where there is not such thing as a home and away section.

Return to “K League”