2011 K League schedule change : 성남,경남

Discussion on K League Classic (K1), K League Challenge (K2), FA Cup and other major competitions.
Gerd Bibimbapper
National League champion
National League champion

Re: 2011 K League schedule change : 성남,경남

Postby Gerd Bibimbapper » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:37 pm

just because wrote:
kingkenny wrote:
just because wrote:
Waeguky wrote:If they play away from Changwon where do they head? Always like the option of another place to visit? I havent been down to changwon since the Asian games in 02. Is that the stadium they use, seem to remember a race track near the one i visited...

They will play in Changwon..
They dont play at that old stadium anymore (thank god) but at a new football specific one that was opened last season.

I'm gonna visit the stadia april 30th!! I cannae wait! :)

Meet up for a beer before the game.....

According to soccerway, Changwon City v Incheon Korail is down for Apr 30 too.
What's going on?
:smt102

Cheers.

Holyjoe
K-League Classic champion
K-League Classic champion

Postby Holyjoe » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:11 pm

Ulsan also appear to be considering shifting a couple of matches to a different venue, but rather than to a stadium across the city they are thinking about playing the May 15th Jeju game and the August 27th Suwon game in Seosan :shock:

Sampo
National League champion
National League champion

Postby Sampo » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:22 pm

Is there another Seosan that is is Gyeonbuk? because I only know of the one in Chungjung. :shock:

sjc_three
Propping up the K2
Propping up the K2

Postby sjc_three » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:45 am

Sampo wrote:Is there another Seosan that is is Gyeonbuk? because I only know of the one in Chungjung. :shock:

Yup, that could be an option for me that day too, if they're playing at a different stadium. The only Seosan I can find though is on the other side of the country??

just because
Propping up the K2
Propping up the K2

Postby just because » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:42 am

sjc_three wrote:
Sampo wrote:Is there another Seosan that is is Gyeonbuk? because I only know of the one in Chungjung. :shock:

Yup, that could be an option for me that day too, if they're playing at a different stadium. The only Seosan I can find though is on the other side of the country??

Yep, that is where they are playing according to the article. Something to do with Hyundai Oilbank (the league sponsor) wanting to play a couple of games there, perhaps to do with the Tae-an oil spill a couple of years ago. Since Ulsan is a Hyundai team they are basically being told to play there, no idea why Jeonbuk isn't being instructed as well.

It isn't official yet, and the supporters in Ulsan don't seem to happy and will ignore the fixtures if they are played there.

Return to “K League”