Dodgy Agent Faces Jail Time

Discussion on K League Classic (K1), K League Challenge (K2), FA Cup and other major competitions.
Evergreen
National League champion
National League champion

Dodgy Agent Faces Jail Time

Postby Evergreen » Fri May 28, 2010 10:21 pm

I really don't know how much of this I can tell, but you will be aware that I made some suggestions in the past as to the real reason that Kim Ho was fired from Daejeon. Not only have ex-players told me this but also my girlfriend who translated for a foreign player who was on loan at Daejeon last year.

Well, it seems that the police are about to (or have already) brought charges against said agent for the deal that saw Ko Jong Soo sign for Daejeon in 2007. Police have also been calling my girlfriend on a regular basis asking questions about what happened between the foreign player and the agent last season. At least two former foreign Daejeon players have made statements to the police concerning this man.

He is a very prominent agent with lots of star names as his clients.

This could get very interesting.

njs
National League champion
National League champion

Re: Dodgy Agent Faces Jail Time

Postby njs » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:59 pm

Just for a laugh get your missus to say that the agent promised YOU a contract with Real Madrid. :wink:
Anyang Fo' Life

MipoFanatic
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender

Postby MipoFanatic » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:24 am

Evergreen wrote:I really don't know how much of this I can tell, but you will be aware that I made some suggestions in the past as to the real reason that Kim Ho was fired from Daejeon. Not only have ex-players told me this but also my girlfriend who translated for a foreign player who was on loan at Daejeon last year.

Well, it seems that the police are about to (or have already) brought charges against said agent for the deal that saw Ko Jong Soo sign for Daejeon in 2007. Police have also been calling my girlfriend on a regular basis asking questions about what happened between the foreign player and the agent last season. At least two former foreign Daejeon players have made statements to the police concerning this man.

He is a very prominent agent with lots of star names as his clients.

This could get very interesting.

Sorry for dusting off an old thread, but did anything ever come of this?

Evergreen
National League champion
National League champion

Postby Evergreen » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:25 pm

MipoFanatic wrote:Sorry for dusting off an old thread, but did anything ever come of this?

I think he ended up serving time but I can't actually remember.

Return to “K League”