K-League - Incheon United - Incheon Football Stadium

Got a question? Find the answer or ask it in here!
MipoFanatic
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender

Re: K-League - Incheon United - Incheon Football Stadium

Postby MipoFanatic » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:35 pm

I'm still amazed that they were able to get a site right across the street from a subway station.

fezmond
Kim Byung-ji's hairdresser
Kim Byung-ji's hairdresser

Postby fezmond » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:26 pm

What's the deal with away fans and booze in the stadium?

We usually take a cool bag with a bunch of ice and cans into Sangam. Do you think Incheon will allow this?

If not, there must be booze in the away section for purchase, right?

Alex43
National League champion
National League champion

Postby Alex43 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:57 am

fezmond wrote:cheers guys. i shall jump on the train with wifey (was kinda hoping she wasn't up for this one) but she wants to spend the earlier part of sunday exploring incheon. is the stadium near the city centre or are we talking a lot further out? i realise have no desire to go shopping or do anything other than getting some beer and food in but i'll do it for her this time.

didn't i tell u boys to only date a person like me? a guy who only likes beers, games and kitchen nightmare reruns...

fezmond wrote:What's the deal with away fans and booze in the stadium?

We usually take a cool bag with a bunch of ice and cans into Sangam. Do you think Incheon will allow this?

If not, there must be booze in the away section for purchase, right?

expect WC security (from high school staff). they are tight as hell in incheon ( a reason i am trying to find a girl from there)! no coolers, and only one stand for the sardine packed stand u will fill. i actually like incheon, and their ground, but they are anal. i was in a JB green trying to get into the away section, AFTER passing through to the home side to meet up with saintsC, and they told me i couldnt go... the stadium does awesome. great food offered (fresh dalk.bok.ki, free popcorn, draft beer, etc) but they have anal juices leaking when it comes to the gates. long story short, no coolers, come expecting a great game between the two from a great stadium.
well well well

SaintsCanada
National League champion
National League champion

Postby SaintsCanada » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:40 am

Cans and glass bottles of any kind (alcohol or otherwise) aren't allowed in, and even PET bottles must have the cap removed. But there is cheap draft beer inside, and I assume there is a refreshment stand for the away fans.
오오오오오, 나의 사랑 인천 에프시!

Return to “Travel & club guides”