K League Stadiums located on maps.Daum.Net

Got a question? Find the answer or ask it in here!
anamerican
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender

K League Stadiums located on maps.Daum.Net

Postby anamerican » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:38 pm

Last edited by anamerican on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
AnAmerican
Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Cyclops
National League champion
National League champion

Re: K League Stadiums located on maps.Daum.Net

Postby Cyclops » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:12 pm

For Gangwon's Chuncheon Stadium, visit the Daum map site and type this in the search box:
"춘천마라톤"
The first link takes you to a picture of the new stadium under contruction.
The original Chuncheon Stadium which can be found on a Daum search has been demolished.

I don't know how to get an address to post a direct link, it just says this "http://local.daum.net/map/index.jsp#" on the address bar.

anamerican
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender

Postby anamerican » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:11 pm

Thanks

Gangwon's Chuncheon Stadium http://local.daum.net/map/index.jsp?url ... 6%F3%C5%E6

Cyclops wrote:For Gangwon's Chuncheon Stadium, visit the Daum map site and type this in the search box:
"춘천마라톤"
The first link takes you to a picture of the new stadium under contruction.
The original Chuncheon Stadium which can be found on a Daum search has been demolished.

I don't know how to get an address to post a direct link, it just says this "http://local.daum.net/map/index.jsp#" on the address bar.
AnAmerican
Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

anamerican
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender

Postby anamerican » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:15 pm

Couple of questions.
When is Incheon moving to their NICE new stadium?
Gyeongnam has a new stadium, but are they playing all their games there? Somewhere on here there was a rumor of problems between the team, city, and province.
AnAmerican

just because
Propping up the K2
Propping up the K2

Postby just because » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:20 pm

anamerican wrote:Couple of questions.
Gyeongnam has a new stadium, but are they playing all their games there? Somewhere on here there was a rumor of problems between the team, city, and province.

Yes..all games for Changwon this season will be played in the new soccer center.

Holyjoe
K-League Classic champion
K-League Classic champion

Postby Holyjoe » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:57 am

anamerican wrote:Couple of questions.
When is Incheon moving to their NICE new stadium?

That was meant to be reasonably soon, but there were issues with the construction company and work was halted. I think they realised midway through building the whole development that it was a bit daft sticking 700-storey skyscrapers in amongst an area of Incheon famous for selling replacement toilet parts and takgochi carts. Redevelopment of the stadium should still go ahead but everything else is going to be scaled back somewhat.

MipoFanatic
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender

Postby MipoFanatic » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:33 am

anamerican, how would you like to have a go at doing one of these for the National League and K3-League? :smt117

anamerican
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender

Postby anamerican » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:57 am

MipoFanatic wrote:anamerican, how would you like to have a go at doing one of these for the National League and K3-League? :smt117

Not terribly interested in that, but definitely something new fans should have available. It's extremely helpful, unless the person hates Korean and can't read maps.
AnAmerican

anamerican
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender

Postby anamerican » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:42 am

anamerican
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender

Postby anamerican » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:12 am

Where is the stadium Gangwon (might) move to after the winter olympics?
AnAmerican

just because
Propping up the K2
Propping up the K2

Postby just because » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:01 am

Dont think it is built yet but I would imagine it would be either in Pyeongchang town or at Alpensia ski resort

OttoSilver
National League champion
National League champion

Postby OttoSilver » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:26 pm

Just for fun, and if I remember, and I have nothing else to do, and if there are no other unspecified reason not to, I will have a go at marking the lower league stadiums. I will use a Korean map to pinpoint the locations, get directions, and then add it to an old style Google Map. That way we can be sure everyone can open and read it.

I might start tonight with Icheon Citizens, who, despite what English sites say, to not play in Icheon, but in Bubal, a small town right next to Icheon. (I suppose it can be argued that it is still withing the Icheon county area. :lol:
Last edited by OttoSilver on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
There are two routes to success in football. One is being good. The other is being lucky. You need both to win a championship. But you need only one to win a match.

Korean Stadiums: http://tinyurl.com/KoreanStadiums

Rothesay Saint
Propping up the K2
Propping up the K2

Postby Rothesay Saint » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:21 pm

OttoSilver wrote:Just for fun, and if I remember, and I have nothing else to do, and if there are not other unspecified reason not to, I will have a go at marking the loser league stadiums. I will use a Korean map to pinpoint the locations, get directions, and then add it to an old style Google Map. That way we can be sure everyone can open and read it.

I might start tonight with Icheon Citizens, who, despite what English sites say, to not play in Icheon, but in Bubal, a small town right next to Icheon. (I suppose it can be argued that it is still withing the Icheon county area. :lol:

That's definitely a good one to start to start with. I know I'm not the only person on the board to have gone to Icheon bus terminal, jumped in a taxi and confidently said "Icheon Stadium" Only to be asked in return "Which one?" :oops:
Bring back King Cha.

Cyclops
National League champion
National League champion

Postby Cyclops » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:45 pm

Rothesay Saint wrote:
OttoSilver wrote:Just for fun, and if I remember, and I have nothing else to do, and if there are not other unspecified reason not to, I will have a go at marking the loser league stadiums. I will use a Korean map to pinpoint the locations, get directions, and then add it to an old style Google Map. That way we can be sure everyone can open and read it.

That's definitely a good one to start to start with. I know I'm not the only person on the board to have gone to Icheon bus terminal, jumped in a taxi and confidently said "Icheon Stadium" Only to be asked in return "Which one?" :oops:

No you're not! There's a dirt pitch surrounded by a stadium near the bus terminal, that was my first attempt...

OttoSilver
National League champion
National League champion

Postby OttoSilver » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:08 am

I lived one block away from that dirt pitch :smt006

Yea, when Icheon Citizens just started I thought that was it. That was the only possible "stadium" I could think of. It took a white to figure out that they actually meant the nice one in Bubal. Guess it is the same and Seoul Race Course (and Grand Park) outside the borders of Seoul and inside the borders of Gwacheon, or Anyang Country Club being in Gunpo, and the Seoul Motor Show being in Goyang, and...
There are two routes to success in football. One is being good. The other is being lucky. You need both to win a championship. But you need only one to win a match.

Korean Stadiums: http://tinyurl.com/KoreanStadiums

Return to “Travel & club guides”