K3 - Yongin Citizen - Yongin Sports Complex Stadium

Got a question? Find the answer or ask it in here!
samba
Kim Byung-ji's hairdresser

K3 - Yongin Citizen - Yongin Sports Complex Stadium

Postby samba » Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:32 am

Who is going to the Seoul United game tommorrow? What is the easiest way to get to the stadium?

Cyclops
National League champion
National League champion

Re: Seoul United

Postby Cyclops » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:51 am

I plan to. It's in the centre of Yongin, about a 5 minute walk from the main bus station. There's no train station, though I believe they are building a subway. Don't think the subway is ready yet, so best bet is a bus. There are definitely loads of buses from Gangnam, but they may also run from some other places like Hannam near Itaewon, or maybe Sadang too, but I'm not sure. I'll check it out on the web in an hour or two and try to post here or will text you.

samba

Postby samba » Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:10 am

Ok. Not near a train station it must be a huge venue :shock: . Although with the crowd at the last National team friendly it might end up with a higher attendance especially since they have played them about a million times in the last few years :roll: .

Cyclops
National League champion
National League champion

Postby Cyclops » Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:28 am

It's actually quite a big place and in the centre of town, not sure why there is no station. For those interested, buses leave Gangnam at :10 and :40 past each hour and should take 50 mins to Yongin. Price a princely 2,200 won. Bus company is Dongbu (동부). No idea which part of the vast Gangnam bus station it leaves from, so allow at least 20 mins for getting lost!!!

Stadium is very near bus station, look for maps of area on lamp-posts etc. Stadium (용인 종합운동장) 5 minute walk.

anamerican
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender

Re: K3 - Yongin Citizen - Yongin Sports Complex Stadium

Postby anamerican » Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:16 am

I'm going to guess a taxi from my house to the stadium would be about 10 minutes. I should head over sometime.
AnAmerican
Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

anamerican
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender

Re: K3 - Yongin Citizen - Yongin Sports Complex Stadium

Postby anamerican » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:49 pm

Full size image here: http://twitpic.com/hjgmj

You can see the basketball stadium for the Yongin Woman's basketball team(samsung?) in the background.
AnAmerican
Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Return to “Travel & club guides”