2015 K3 League season

Discussion on National League, K3 League and other related competitions.
MipoFanatic
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender

Re: 2015 K3 League season

Postby MipoFanatic » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:32 pm

paquebot wrote:While clicking around Yangju's site I noticed that Gyeongju fans are very good at not photo-bombing pictures. Even in the play-offs:

There were a few people in attendance though:

Hotlinking those images doesn't seem to work. Maybe try saving and uploading them to a site such as Photobucket?

eujin
K-League Classic champion
K-League Classic champion

Postby eujin » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:04 pm

SteveW wrote:I hate Stuart Pearce. Hope he gets embarrassed.

I remember when Mark Lawrenson played a non-league match at our local pitch after retiring. Us kids thought it was as big as the Pope visiting. He didn't last though and I doubt Stuart Pearce is going to get very far with a nickname like "psycho" in non-league football at 53.

paquebot
National League champion
National League champion

Postby paquebot » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:53 pm

Had no idea that was the case; thanks for letting me know. Have them hosted on Photobucket now, so let's see if this works:

MipoFanatic wrote:
paquebot wrote:While clicking around Yangju's site I noticed that Gyeongju fans are very good at not photo-bombing pictures. Even in the play-offs:

There were a few people in attendance though:

Hotlinking those images doesn't seem to work. Maybe try saving and uploading them to a site such as Photobucket?
In Yangju, if your cabbage doesn't understand you and you have valid reason for not eating it, then it is ok to go to other vegetables for your kimchi - though strictly nothing from south of Namyangju. -- Martyrs Forever

Return to “Lower league football”