2014 Challengers League season

Discussion on National League, K3 League and other related competitions.
OttoSilver
National League champion
National League champion

Re: 2014 Challengers League season

Postby OttoSilver » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:33 pm

I'm thinking of taking the train to Mustang country on Saturday (Dees ees if me date she has no time for dee food. Not sure I wants to like me date anymore. Me date she leeves next to Suwon World Cup Stadium and has never been to a Supermatchee :shock: )

I am also tempted to go visit my home town and do a Festival and game all in one. (I've been to the stadium in Bubal before. Not nice for Challengers league football.)

Then again, the Makgeolli Expo is happening at COEX this weekend. I normally take my makgeolli to the game, but what is a man to do when there are games on in one city as well as a a venue packed with makgeolli in another? :smt100

I'm still planning on going to Hwasong to see who wins that and then go to the final the following week. Hwaseong is easy enought for me to get to and I will get a final and a first visit to Pocheon all in one.
There are two routes to success in football. One is being good. The other is being lucky. You need both to win a championship. But you need only one to win a match.

Korean Stadiums: http://tinyurl.com/KoreanStadiums

Alex43
National League champion
National League champion

Postby Alex43 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:36 pm

last time i was in jeonju i meant to pick u up some mojo and sell it to you once i got back to seoul, for around 10 times of the amount i paid for it, but we will work that out later :)

anyways, i know u are keen for a bottle, i am down there twice more, pohang and ulsan games so i will try to remember to get you some
well well well

OttoSilver
National League champion
National League champion

Postby OttoSilver » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:10 pm

Alex43 wrote:last time i was in jeonju i meant to pick u up some mojo and sell it to you once i got back to seoul, for around 10 times of the amount i paid for it, but we will work that out later :)

anyways, i know u are keen for a bottle, i am down there twice more, pohang and ulsan games so i will try to remember to get you some

<3 <3 <3
There are two routes to success in football. One is being good. The other is being lucky. You need both to win a championship. But you need only one to win a match.

SteveW
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender

Postby SteveW » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:02 pm

OttoSilver wrote:I'm thinking of taking the train to Mustang country on Saturday (Dees ees if me date she has no time for dee food. Not sure I wants to like me date anymore. Me date she leeves next to Suwon World Cup Stadium and has never been to a Supermatchee :shock: )

I am also tempted to go visit my home town and do a Festival and game all in one. (I've been to the stadium in Bubal before. Not nice for Challengers league football.)

Then again, the Makgeolli Expo is happening at COEX this weekend. I normally take my makgeolli to the game, but what is a man to do when there are games on in one city as well as a a venue packed with makgeolli in another? :smt100

I'm still planning on going to Hwasong to see who wins that and then go to the final the following week. Hwaseong is easy enought for me to get to and I will get a final and a first visit to Pocheon all in one.

Are you going to Jungnang today? If so I might see you there then.
2014 Cass Lemon ROKfootball Prediction League Cup Competition brought to you in association with Dal Shabet Champion!!!

Groundhopping: the48club.wordpress.com

SEFC: seoulelandfc.wordpress.com

48 Club Count = 47. ONE TO GO!

Rothesay Saint
Propping up the K2
Propping up the K2

Postby Rothesay Saint » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:53 pm

Icheon 1-0 up at HT in the first of the play off games. Good game so far, Chuncheon had a lot of possession and working hard. Icheon looking far more dangerous though when they attack and should really be 2-0. They missed a great chance when the keeper dropped a cross at the feet of an Icheon player. About 150 people here about half of them soldiers.
Bring back King Cha.

Rothesay Saint
Propping up the K2
Propping up the K2

Postby Rothesay Saint » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:51 pm

3-1it finishes to Icheon. We'll find out who they play when SteveW puts down the Cass Lemon long enough to give us an update.
Bring back King Cha.

SeoulUtd
Sojued-up touchline ajosshi

Postby SeoulUtd » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:43 pm

Jungrang 1-2 Paju

SteveW
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender

Postby SteveW » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:34 pm

Smashing day out today.

Jungnang were robbed slightly with a soft freekick leading up to the 2nd goal in ET.

Think I have a new favourite stadium, team and league after today :)

Can't decide if photo of the day was this:

or this:

2014 Cass Lemon ROKfootball Prediction League Cup Competition brought to you in association with Dal Shabet Champion!!!

SeoulUtd

Postby SeoulUtd » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:41 pm

Jungrang Supporters said this game's ref was exactly piece of shit. They even said he must be 12th player of Paju. But... Hey guys you know? Shit, always there were fucking decisions to both sides in K3. And If you guys won, you just shut up. If you lose, throw bottles to ground. That's all.

SteveW
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender

Postby SteveW » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:49 pm

SeoulUtd wrote:Jungrang Supporters said this game's ref was exactly piece of shit. They even said he must be 12th player of Paju. But... Hey guys you know? Shit, always there were fucking decisions to both sides in K3. And If you guys won, you just shut up. If you lose, throw bottles to ground. That's all.

I shouted something at the ref after the 2nd Paju goal and just heard out of the corner of my ear the commentator guys mutter something about the waygookin. I'm pretty sure I didn't even swear so I hope they weren't apologising for me being heard.

OttoSilver
National League champion
National League champion

Postby OttoSilver » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:25 pm

I dont think the ref was that bad. And since that female reporter was there Im guessing that KFATV was broadcasting this, and therefore there is a full replay on YouTube to check his performance.

What I loved about this game was the lack of rolling over, crying and general time wasting. A player went down without arms flying like he is attempting a pirouette, he checks himself quickly, gets up, accepts the decision and gets on with it.

Rothesay Saint
Propping up the K2
Propping up the K2

Postby Rothesay Saint » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:41 pm

Have the lawyers not got a history of moaning about the ref. I couldn't get into a game in June because it was 'closed doors', which meant that people had to watch it from behind the fence, but that was something to do with abuse shouted at the ref I think.

Nasty club with nasty fans, especially that foreigner. :albino:
Bring back King Cha.

SteveW
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender

Postby SteveW » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:29 pm

Rothesay Saint wrote:Have the lawyers not got a history of moaning about the ref. I couldn't get into a game in June because it was 'closed doors', which meant that people had to watch it from behind the fence, but that was something to do with abuse shouted at the ref I think.

Nasty club with nasty fans, especially that foreigner. :albino:

The ref wasn't particularly bad, but from where I was sitting the decision for the free-kick cost Jungnang the game.

Do I have sit through the whole game again to see whether my face gets on the telly? Or should I jsut skip to the end to see if you can hear me shouting 'Clown' at the ref?

SeoulUtd

Postby SeoulUtd » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:31 pm

http://youtu.be/8sB_LsRMEkk
Icheon 3-1 Chuncheon

http://youtu.be/JBz7y_lp_eE
Jungrang 1-2 Paju
-Let's review the ref's decisions.
However, all supporters always say ref's decisions are suck!

Next Match
Icheon vs Paju
Icheon Stadium 11.15 14:00

SteveW
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender

Postby SteveW » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:37 pm

SeoulUtd wrote:http://youtu.be/8sB_LsRMEkk
Icheon 3-1 Chuncheon

http://youtu.be/JBz7y_lp_eE
Jungrang 1-2 Paju
-Let's review the ref's decisions.
However, all supporters always say ref's decisions are suck!

Next Match
Icheon vs Paju
Icheon Stadium 11.15 14:00

What's the name of the TV presenter girl? Think I might have to stalk her :)

Return to “Lower league football”