U-league

Discussion on National League, K3 League and other related competitions.
Cyclops
National League champion
National League champion

Re: U-league

Postby Cyclops » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:13 pm

I would guess so but don't know about the official rules, sorry.

Gambo
Korean football wannabe
Korean football wannabe

Postby Gambo » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:28 am

Do you know if Japanese soccer teams give any attention to the U-league? If i manage to get accepted in Yonsei and a division 1 university in the United states, which do you think would be easier to turn pro? (by draft or as free agent)

SteveW
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender

Postby SteveW » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:49 am

Gambo wrote:Do you know if Japanese soccer teams give any attention to the U-league? If i manage to get accepted in Yonsei and a division 1 university in the United states, which do you think would be easier to turn pro? (by draft or as free agent)

What nationality are you?

Generally it will be easier to be picked up by a team where they don't need to worry about visas etc I would think.

I would imagine that generally going through the US system will be preferred to a Korean one in most countries.
2014 Cass Lemon ROKfootball Prediction League Cup Competition brought to you in association with Dal Shabet Champion!!!

Groundhopping: the48club.wordpress.com

SEFC: seoulelandfc.wordpress.com

48 Club Count = 47. ONE TO GO!

Gambo
Korean football wannabe
Korean football wannabe

Postby Gambo » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:16 am

SteveW wrote:
Gambo wrote:Do you know if Japanese soccer teams give any attention to the U-league? If i manage to get accepted in Yonsei and a division 1 university in the United states, which do you think would be easier to turn pro? (by draft or as free agent)

What nationality are you?

Generally it will be easier to be picked up by a team where they don't need to worry about visas etc I would think.

I would imagine that generally going through the US system will be preferred to a Korean one in most countries.

I am Brazilian

MipoFanatic
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender

Postby MipoFanatic » Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:36 am

Naver will stream two 2016 U-League round-of-16 playoff matches this weekend, according the upcoming games widget on the KFA website:

Sun, Oct 30, 12pm - Dankook Uni vs. Yonsei Uni
Sun, Oct 30, 2pm - Yongin Uni vs. Soongsil Uni

If last weekend's K3 League streams are anything to go by, these likely will not be geoblocked, and can be watched anywhere around the world.

MipoFanatic
K2 promotion contender
K2 promotion contender

Postby MipoFanatic » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:45 pm

Just to make sure you don't watch it, the U-League final will be held on Wednesday, November 16th, 2:00pm, between Korea University and Songho University (Gangwon) at Korea Uni's "Green Stadium."

KBS 1TV will air it, and I expect Naver will stream it.

uni1-web.jpg
uni2-web.jpg

Return to “Lower league football”